100,000,000 Men Read His Articles
Now You Can Have Him To Yourself
J.A. Shapira writes for some of the world’s most popular magazines for men. Often regarded as an authority on classic men’s style and savoir-vivre, his articles have received critical acclaim due to his uncompromising and unapologetic reviews, his exceptionally discerning tastes, and an almost obsessive expectation of perfection.
J.A. Shapira offers a range of services to private clients around the world, both in person and virtually.
Some of the most popular services include:
- Wardrobe and style consulting to help develop a lean and versatile wardrobe, maximize outfit opportunities, dress for success, or help select the perfect attire for important events.
- Cigar and whisky tastings for intimate and larger groups.
- Trial consulting for lawyers and their clients where he helps select outfits that can influence the judge and jury using proven strategies.
- Skype sessions where you can pick J.A. Shapira’s brain in a personal, one-on-one discussion.
- Shopping experiences where J.A. Shapira will help you curate a wardrobe, select the perfect outfit for an occasion or even help you find the best bottles of liquor to stock your bar.
- Hospitality reviews, audits, consulting and training to assist new or struggling restaurants, hotels, and bars in pursuing perfection as it relates to food and beverage service.
- Public speaking and lectures for large and small groups.
- A range of marketing writing services from a curated network of credentialed and well-known freelance journalists and reporters overseen and managed by J.A. Shapira.
- Bespoke services relating to the topics J.A. Shapira writes about and customized based on your needs.
To learn more about consulting services, please Click Here.
To hire J.A. Shapira and his team to write for you, please Click Here.
We had a fantastic training experience.Janet Harder
*Please note that services are only provided during times when it does not conflict with Mr. Shapira’s editorial calendar. All services are subject to a specific set of guidelines, and in addition to fees, any and all expenses incurred (including travel) are the responsibility of the client.