Marketing Writing Services
We know you likely hear businesses touting their marketing writing services and trying to entice you with fancy words (alright, there is at least one in here).
Writing services address some of content marketing’s top challenges: creating enough content to keep readers engaged and providing enough value to instigate sales.
We’re not new to this, so here are three things that might deter you from contacting us for more information:
- You take pride in your proper use of semicolons in the company newsletter.
- You have all the help you need, thank-you-very-much.
- You’ve invented a cloning machine (for a fraction of your competitor’s cost) and will henceforth take on marketing writing service duties by yourself — and yourself.
If this isn’t the case and you’re thinking there might be some merit to this whole “brand identity” shindig (and wouldn’t mind freeing up some extra time in your day), we’d love to connect you with our team of really well-known writers, all of whom are top journalists or reporters, and most of whom have a knack for forecasting trends.
Now that we’ve gotten those concerns out of the way, here are a few of the reasons why you might want to work with us:
- When you need content written, you want the process to be straightforward, and you don’t want to have to deal with incompetent writers or a complicated process. We get it.
- Keeping your audience glued to your website requires content that shows your company personality, has SEO strength, acts as an inbound marketing tool, and entices readers to share with their own audience. We do that.
- Most content writers cover a wide range of topics and write for companies with the CEO in mind. We don’t do that. Instead, we use our experience as journalists to write with the reader in mind; the same as we would in an article. That reader is your customer, not the CEO. The CEO already loves the company, so why would we need to convince them you guys rock? This is why instead of hiring copywriters who cover everything from pet health insurance to home cleaning products, all of our writers are experienced and credentialed journalists or reporters in mainstream media that specialize in your industry. When our real estate clients need content, it’s written by a journalist who writes for pubs like Architectural Digest, Robb Report or Style at Home. If a menswear brand needs blogs, it’s written by a style writer published in mags like GQ or Esquire. And, when financial institutions need white papers written it’s done by experts who have written for outlets like The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal or Forbes. These days, anyone can wake up one morning and decide to become a writer. It’s a heck of a lot more difficult to get published in a national magazine than it is to have a blog published by a local community club.
Here’s the deal: Our pricing is competitive and we offer flat rates that never change so you don’t have to worry about any surprises.
We also understand that original content is the driving force behind all successful SEO efforts. For that reason, everything we write is reviewed by a professional editor and subject to authentication using the premiere plagiarism prevention tools.
Our writing isn’t a quixotic attempt to fill up space, and it’s not our intent to convince you that your current language sounds overly terse or waffly (but maybe it does?). We’re interested in your objectives and, if you’re curious whether a journalist can really provide better content than a copywriter, we would love to set up a complimentary, no-obligation phone call and send you some samples of our work. Just fill in the contact form below, and someone from our office will get in touch with you shortly.
To work with our team of writers, please visit our online job postings by Clicking Here.